No one wants the place where they prepare and store their food to be messy. Having a clean kitchen is not an easy task either. For kitchen remodeling in Denver, if the kitchen space is small, maintenance becomes more demanding because every nook and corner should be used. Use some simple hacks and save your time and energy.
- Use the cabinet doors for storing spices. Mount a spice rack onto the inside of a cabinet door and leave the cabinet for storing pots and pans.
- Magnetic holders can be used to hold knives. Just make sure the magnet is strong, we don’t want the kitchen to rain down knives on you.
- The best way to protect and organize flat items in the freezer is to use magazine holders turned on their sides.
- By using over the sink cutting boards counter space can be preserved. Also, it can prevent from the juices or any other food bits to make a disaster on the counter top.
- Labeling is a traditional method of organizing the kitchen. Putting the labels over the top of the jars can be useful if the jars are to be placed in the drawers.
- Cabinet space can be saved by hanging the utensils upside down using an attractive overhead rack.
- A roll out pantry can be used in between the refrigerator and the wall to store cans and boxes.
- Cleaning sponges are usually thrown to the corner of the sink paving the way for the development of mold and mildew. To avoid that use a simple clip and place the sponge upright so that it can dry faster.
Practicing these hacks not only maximizes the storage space and keeps your kitchen neat but also makes the cooking easier